All entrants MUST be financial members of the North Woden Tennis Club and MUST be available to play on the published days. This years Club Championships will be held on Saturday 28th November 2020 from 8:30am.
Club Championship Events
- North Woden Club Championships Adult Singles Divisions 1 & 2 Entry
- North Woden Club Championships Junior Singles Green Ball & Yellow Ball Entry
North Woden Club Championships Super Seniors 50+ Doubles Entry
Upcoming Round Robin Events
- The Championships will be conducted under the Rules and Code of Conduct of Tennis Australia.
- A-Grade events are open to players not seeded in the Open event. Age events are open to ALL club members. Super Senior events are open to ages 50+. Events with insufficient entries may be converted to a round robin format.
- Players may play in any qualified event in any session and must be prepared to play multiple rounds on any day.
- Match times will be drawn by the Championship Tournament Director and the draw published on the web by Wednesday afternoon for the following weekend play.
- Scoring format:
- Round robin format: 8 game sets with no ad scoring. Gender to gender serving on no ad points in doubles if required.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Tournament Director may reduce the length of matches and/or change the scoring format.The Championship Committee has the entire control and management of the Championships.
- To resolve any disputes, the decision of the Championship Referee shall be final. The Referee may disqualify any player for violations under the Code of Conduct.