We pride ourselves on our high standard of coaching and as such are always looking to recruit new coaches who are talented, enthusiastic and suitably qualified. If you believe you are one of these coaches or you can add value to our organisation then we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications will be kept confidential.
The successful applicant will be required to coach children of all standards. Applicants must be capable tennis players that can hit with all standards of players.
Rising Star Tennis Academy coaches are driven with passion for coaching, highly energetic, enthusiastic, reliable, well presented and most of all working in a “team” environment. If you have these attributes above and want to join the RSTA TEAM send your application through.Applicants need to have a their own transport and a view to making a career in Tennis Coaching. Qualified tennis coaches or experienced players seeking to apply for qualifications.
Coaching Opportunities Criteria
RSTA provides casual employment to tennis players who have met our criteria listed below.
- Current Coaching Qualifications (Tennis Australia, LTA,USTA).
- Current membership with Tennis Australia coach membership
- Experience teaching Adults & Children ranging from Beginners to Advanced levels.
- Minimum Playing Level ITN 5.
- History of competitive play.
- Working with Vulnerable People Check / Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate.